1.- What data do we process? For what purpose? What is the legitimate basis and for how long?
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimate basis||Duration|
|To manage and respond to requests or queries from the User, when they provide their data via the “CONTACT” form.||Identification and contact data.||Consent of the user||User data will be stored for this purpose until the User objects or revokes their consent.|
|To evaluate the candidature in staff selection processes, when the User submits their CV via the “WORK WITH US” form.||Identification, contact, academic and professional data||Consent of the user||User data will be stored for this purpose until the User objects or revokes their consent.|
|To keep the User informed through our NEWSLETTER.||Identification and contact data||Consent of the user||User data will be stored for this purpose until the User objects or revokes their consent.|
|To manage communications related to our services||Identification and contact data||Consent of the user||User data will be stored for this purpose until the User objects or revokes their consent.|
User’s data are processed by Adam Ecotech, SA on the basis of the consent requested, which can be withdrawn at any time. However, if consent is withdrawn, it will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent and therefore the User may revoke only one of them, without affecting the others.
2.- To which recipients will the user’s data will be disclosed?
Adam Ecotech, SA does not share or disclose the information obtained, except when authorised to do so, or in the following cases:
- When this is required by a competent authority after the corresponding legal procedure.
3.- Responsibility of the User
- Guarantees that the data provided to Adam Ecotech, SA are true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data they provide, and will keep the information provided properly updated, so that it reflects their actual situation.
- Will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information they provide via the Website, as well as for any direct or indirect damages this may cause to Adam Ecotech, SA or to third parties.
4.- Social Networks
The profiles in the social networks of Adam Ecotech, SA will not involve any data processing other than that allowed by the social network for corporate profiles. Adam Ecotech, SA may use these profiles to inform the users of each social network who follow the company profile to find out more about its activities, events, seminars, offers, promotions or its news about its products or services, as well as to share information of interest about the usual topics of this company. Adam Ecotech, SA will not extract any data directly from the social network.
5.- Exercise of Rights
The User may send a letter to Adam Ecotech, SA at any time and free of charge, using the Reference “Data Protection”, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and attaching a photocopy of their ID card to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Access. You may request access to the personal information we maintain about you.
- Rectification. You may request that we correct, modify or delete any incomplete, out-of-date or inaccurate information.
- Deletion. You may request the deletion of your personal information when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, among other reasons.
- Objection. You may also object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest.
- Processing limitation. To obtain from Adam Ecotech, SA the data processing limitation when any of the conditions envisaged in the data protection regulations is met.
- Data portability. Right to receive your data so that you can pass them on to another controller.
- Complaint. You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es) if the data subject considers that Adam Ecotech, SA has infringed their rights under the applicable data protection regulations.
6.- Security Measures
Adam Ecotech, SA will treat the User’s data in complete confidence at all times and will comply with the mandatory duty to maintain secrecy, in accordance with the applicable regulations, implementing for this purpose such technical and organisational measures as may be necessary to guarantee the security of the data, and to avoid the alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access to such data, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed to.