Adam does not directly offer equipment transfer services.
For relocations and transfers we collaborate with OpenUp, an expert company in technology and DPC transfers with years of experience in the sector, to relocate our clients’ racks, servers and any critical hardware between data centers.
This partner has our complete trust and we guarantee maximum security and quality in the results of your transfers.
What are the fundamental factors in moving equipment between data centers?
- Detailed prior planning to avoid problems and guarantee the transfer.
- Minimized outage time to guarantee business operations.
- Protection and handling of the equipment must be suitable to ensure the transfer.
- Backup of data before moving is essential to avoid the loss of critical information.
- Setting up the new location and preparing the destination room.
More information in the video.