Our website uses a technology referred to as “cookie”, in order to obtain information about website usage, to improve the user experience and to guarantee its proper functioning.
1.- Definition of Cookie
A “cookie” is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that is stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for installing them. Thus, every time the user revisits the same website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website’s server. Cookies have many purposes, including collecting and remembering information about the user’s preferences and, in general, making the website easier for the user, since they make it more useful by customising its contents.
Cookies can be classified on the basis of different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity which manages the domain from which cookies are sent and in which the data obtained are processed.
- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored on the user’s terminal.
- Purpose: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies, behavioural advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed.
- Technical cookies: These are cookies which enable the user to browse the website or application, and to use the different options or services contained therein. For example, they are used to control the traffic and the communication of data, to identify the session, or to access limited access sections of the website.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies which enable the user to access the service predefining certain general features in their terminal or as established by the users themselves. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service or the layout selected.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies which are either processed by us or by third parties and which enable us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis on the use made by users of the service provided. For this purpose, their browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies which enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces, if any, included by the publisher on a website, application or platform in which the service requested is provided, on the basis of criteria such as the contents published or the frequency with which advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies which enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces, if any, included by the publisher on a website, application or platform in which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained from the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile to display advertisements accordingly.
2.- Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both our own cookies, which are those sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for a better operation of the website, as well as third-party cookies, which are used as a tool to analyse the interaction of users with our website, by means of which we gain information than can help us improve the browsing experience and provide a better service for the users.
We use temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user is accessing the website, whereas persistent cookies store data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are as follows:
Own cookies: The “own cookies” we use on our website are technical in nature, essential to operate the website.
|__ga, __gat, __gid||Google Inc. (Google Analytics)||They analyse the traffic of this website.||Session and persistent cookies|
|IDE||DoubleClick (Google)||They analyse the way in which the user uses this website.||1 day|
For more information about the cookies, you can click on the links which are found in the name of the different owners.